My latest book translation is due to be published in the U.S. in late March (2021), by Columbia University Press:
“Why should mindfulness and meditation be taught at universities? What impact could the establishment of such programs have on students and on the education system itself? Andreas de Bruin showcases the remarkable results of the first ten years of the Munich Model, Mindfulness and Meditation in a University Context – a program started in the year 2010 in which 2000 students have already participated.”
A Life Shaped by Permaculture – Declan Kennedy, A Biography by Peter Krause was published in April, 2019.
Margrit Kennedy, Architect for Ecology, Complementary Currencies and Social Justice, by Peter Krause, was published in May 2020.
Since 2012, I have been a regular contributor to Share International magazine, producing articles, interviews and book reviews. Many of my articles have been translated into Japanese, French, German, Dutch and Spanish for publication worldwide.
A sampling of my published articles can be seen by clicking the links under their titles:
- Martin Luther King’s dream of brotherhood calls us to create a new world
- Unravelling the mystery of Dark Energy
- From forecast to fact: Waking up to climate change
- A summary of Charles Eisenstein’s essay -The Fertile Ground of Bewilderment
- Empowering women to be catalysts for change – an interview with Aura Freedom